Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy sets out supplemental terms between you and us under which you may access our websites which contain myzone.org, myzone.shop, myzone.fitness or myzonemoves.com in the domain address (our “Site”) or use our mobile applications (our “App”). This Acceptable Use Policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site and users of our App.
You may use our Site or App only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or App:
- In any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards;
- Commercially (for example, as a service bureau), for benchmarking or to compile information for a competitive product or service;
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, “junk mail”, “spam”, “chain letters”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of similar solicitation;
- To transmit any data or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or malicious code designed to interrupt, destroy, limit or adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device;
- To collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct; or
- To only collect or store personal data in connection with the Interactive Services unless it is with the express and explicit consent of the user.
You also agree:
- Not to disable, defeat or circumvent any security feature on or related to our Site, our App or our servers.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to obtain the source code of our Site or App.
- Not to remove, obscure or cover any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on our Site or App.
- Not to attempt to obtain information from other users of our Site or App.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- To observe any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected with the Site or App.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
We may, but we are under no obligation to, oversee, monitor or moderate any Interactive Service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any Interactive Service. Minors (persons under age 18) are not permitted to use our Interactive Services.
These Content Standards apply to any and all material which you post or otherwise contribute to our Site (“Contributions”), and to any Interactive Services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit as well as the letter of the Content Standards, which apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person, entity or organization.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote or contain sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any other person, entity or organization.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our Site or our App. When a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate in our sole and absolute discretion.
You understand that all Contributions, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person making the Contribution. You understand that by using the Site or App, you may be exposed to Contributions that might be offensive or objectionable.
We ask that you respect the Myzone community of users and our desire for all users to feel safe when using the Site or App, including the Contributions made.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site and/or App.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site and/or our App.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is appropriate including consulting and cooperating with such authorities to prosecute users who violate the law.
We disclaim liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. Our remedies are not limited to those described in this Acceptable Use Policy, and we may take any other action we deem appropriate.
Changes to the Acceptable Use Policy
We may modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time and this change may happen at any time and without notice.
You should check this page from time to time in order to make yourself aware of any changes we make, as you will be legally bound by our policies in force at the time you visit or use our Site or App. Some of the provisions contained in this Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site or through our App.
No failure or neglect by us to enforce at any time any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy shall be construed or deemed to be a waiver of our rights hereunder or in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of this Acceptable Use Policy, or prejudice our rights to take subsequent action.
Last updated: May 22, 2019