WELCOME TO YOUR MZ-3.
You have questions? We have answers.
Here's what you need to know.
- 1. Your MZ-3 will allow you to stream and upload to the new Myzone app as well as at your health club.
- 2. The MZ-3 is rechargeable. The charging cable in the box connects to any USB power source. When the light on the MZ-3 turns green your belt is fully charged. No data is transmitted via the charging cable. As with previous belt versions, data upload is completely hands-free. You can expect up to 7 months of battery life from one charge.
- 3. You can now view your heart rate on many popular fitness apps that accept a Bluetooth signal such as MapMYFitness, Run Keeper and Strava. Your data will still be stored until you sync your belt with the Myzone app.
- 4. The MZ-3 and Myzone App is compatible with iPhones 5 or higher running iOS 9.1 or higher, and Android smartphones running Android 5.0 or higher with Bluetooth 4.0 LE radio.
MZ-3 Belt Quick Tips
- 1. Download the new Myzone App and sign in with your account credentials. You do not need to create a new Myzone account. The Myzone app is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- 2. Go to the left side Menu > Settings > Update Personal Info and change your belt serial number in the Belt ID field.
- 3. Fit your belt, moisten the strap sensors for a good connection and listen for one beep indicating your heart rate is detected.
- 4. In the side menu go to Effort Stream. Your belt will automatically connect and your tile will be displayed.
- To upload stored data you must be wearing your belt and open the Effort Stream tab to connect. The upload will begin automatically and on completion the current date and time will display at the bottom of the screen.
Myzone App Quick Tips
- 1. If you have not already done so, add a profile picture.
- 2. Search and add social connections so you can encourage and motivate your friends.
- 3. Use the food log to track your eating habits with food photos.
- 4. Create challenges with friends or challenge yourself with personal goal setting features.
ENJOY YOUR NEW WORKOUT PARTNER.
Have more questions or comments? We're here to help.